If you’re no longer interested in using Byju’s you may be wondering How to Delete Byju’s Account. Fortunately, it’s a pretty straightforward process. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps to take to delete your Byju’s account permanently.
What is Byju’s?
Byju’s is an Indian educational technology and online tutoring company founded in 2015 by Byju Raveendran. The company offers online tutoring and educational content for students in grades K-12 through its website and app. Byju’s has been ranked as India’s most valuable ed-tech company and is the world’s highest-valued ed-tech company.
Byju’s offers a curriculum that is based on the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) syllabus. The curriculum is designed to help students score high marks in exams, and also to develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Byju’s also offers mentorship and guidance from expert educators to help students with their studies.
How to Delete Byju’s Account
Assuming you would like to delete your Byju’s account permanently, follow the steps below:
- 1. Login to your account on Byju’s website (byjus.com)
- 2. Click on the profile icon on the top right corner of the page and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- 3. On the Settings page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Delete Account” button.
- 4. Enter your password to confirm and click on the “Delete Account” button again.
Your account will now be permanently deleted from Byju’s website and you will no longer have access to any of your account data or content.
How to Delete Account on Byju’s App
It is very easy to delete your Byju’s account. Just follow the steps below:
- Open the Byju’s app and go to the ‘Settings‘ tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on ‘Delete Account‘.
- You will be asked to confirm whether you want to delete your account permanently. Tap on ‘Yes, delete my account‘ to confirm.
- Your account will be successfully deleted from Byju’s app.
How to Delete Byju’s Account Via Email
If You want to delete aakash byju’s account by sending email then following the below-mentioned steps:-
- First you need to Login Email Account (Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail )
- Compose Email With Subject “Delete my Byju’s account permanently”
- With Write a Matter in Short Word that is ” I want to delete your Byju’s account permanently for my personal reasons”. Done!
- Then Send this mail at the firstname.lastname@example.org Email Address.
- After this you will received a reply from Byju’s customer supported team against your Delete Byju’s Account.
- Now your work is done few hours you will received again a email for confirmation Delete Byju’s Account .
How to Delete Byju’s Account Via Customer Care Number
Another method for Delete Byju’s Account by using Customer Care Number follow the steps regarding this method :-
- Open Dialpad With Your Byju’s Account linked Mobile Number .
- Dial Byju’s Customer Care Number –09241333666
- Request the customer care executive to delete my Byju’s Account account.
- Now request is submitted and your account deleted soon.
How to Delete Byju’s Account Permanently in Hindi
It is very easy to delete your Byju’s account permanently in Hindi. इसके लिए निचे दिए गए निर्देशों का पालन करे :-
- अपने Byju’s account में Login करे |
- अब उसमे आपको settings page पर जाना है |
- Scroll down को आप निचे लायंगे तो आपको निचे “Delete Account” button दिखेगा उस पर क्लिक करे |
- अब आपसे confirmation के लिए पूछेगा use confirm करे |
- अब आपको Byju’s Account account will be deleted permanently.
How to delete your account if you’re having trouble
If you’re having trouble deleting your account, there are a few things you can try.
First, make sure you’re logged in Byju’s Account you want to delete. Then, go to the account settings page and look for the “delete account” option. If it’s not there, that means your account can’t be deleted.
If you still can’t delete your account, try contacting Byju’s customer support. They may be able to help you delete your account or solve the problem that’s preventing you from doing so.
Why you would want to delete your account
There are a few reasons you might want to delete your BYJU’s account. Maybe you’re no longer using the app and you want to free up some space on your device. Or maybe you’re concerned about privacy and you don’t want your data to be stored by the company. Whatever the reason, deleting your account is a pretty easy process.
What to do after you’ve deleted your account
If you’ve deleted your Byju’s account, there are a few things you can do to make sure all your data is permanently erased. First, check your email to see if you received a confirmation message from Byju’s. This will usually have instructions on how to delete your account. If you can’t find this email, contact their customer support team and they should be able to help you out.
Once you’ve confirmed that your account has been deleted, take a look at any other devices or services that were connected to it. For example, if you were using Byju’s on your phone, you’ll need to delete the app as well. Otherwise, your account could be reinstated without your knowledge.
Finally, if you’re concerned about data recovery, there are a few things you can do to make sure all your information is truly gone. One is to format your device; this will erase everything on it, including any traces of Byju’s. You can also use a data erasure tool like CCleaner or BleachBit to wipe specific files or folders.
What will happen if you delete your account
If you delete your Byju’s account, you will no longer have access to the content and courses that you have purchased. In addition, any progress that you have made in the courses will be lost and you will not be able to continue where you left off. If you decide to delete your account, we recommend that you first download any content that you want to keep before deleting your account.
How to download your data before deleting your account
Before you delete your BYJU’s account, you should download your data. This includes your progress data, performance data, and any notes or comments you have made. To do this:
- Log into your account and go to the “Settings” page.
- Scroll down to the “Download Data” section.
- Click the “Download Data” button.
- Your data will be downloaded as a .zip file.
Deleting your Byju’s account is a pretty simple process. Just follow the steps and various method which outlined in this article and you’ll be good to go. However, if you’re having any trouble in How to Delete Byju’s Account Permanently feel free to reach out to Byju’s customer support.